Youth from our new partner school at Farmdale Elementary received over 200 interactive journals that were donated by the Dream Cast Project. These journals are great for youth ages 6-11 years old. These journals support youth in being their best confident self and help them with stressful thoughts and anxiety.
Dream Cast Journals help kids to:⠀⠀
- Manage their own thoughts and emotions, and become the best version of themselves.
- 10 modules to help develop their resilience, confidence, and growth mindset.
- Become more self-aware with empathy and kindness for others.
- Learn to be more mindful of themselves by understanding the power of gratitude.
- Nurture their natural curiosity and imagination and maintain their independent thought.
- Approach life with positivity through a daily gratitude practice.
- The Dream Cast Kids journal is a true kids journal with writing prompts every day to help kids actively think about their strengths, feelings, hopes, and dreams and have fun while doing it.
How does journaling help your child?
* Journaling helps develop Emotional Intelligence,
* Explore and identify their emotions,
* Express and process fear and anxiety,
* Track thoughts and feelings over time,
* Helps kids more easily solve problems in the future,
* Improve spelling and grammar.
The Dream Cast Journal has been carefully thought through and designed by observing how kids used notepads and other journals for their own journaling. It serves as a personal diary with daily guided questions to encourage thoughtfulness around 10 key color-coded topics
We at Create Now are grateful for this opportunity to partner with The Dream Cast Journal project to help provide youth with the support they need.